Tuesday 17 September 2013


 I now have less than a week before I pack up and ship off to London to start Uni. So after procrastinating for the entire summer here is the blog I promised myself I would make several months ago. So better late than never, here is where my future career in illustration will be jumping off from, my final major project. It is the closest I've been to a gallery experience and despite the extreme lack of sleep and hair-ripping stress it caused me in the final week, Loved every second of it. I'm rambling, my project was called 'Gothic Orange' and it's aim was to marry together my loves of Gothic horror and orange. There is a slightly more eloquent version of that description somewhere, I'll post a picture if I find it. So anyway, Off we go.





No comments:

Post a Comment